2012年12月25日星期二

Do you watch greys anatomy?

Hotdvdset 

Yes, of course. I loved that grey's anatomy dvd set she really went through the grief rather than wrapping it up in two episodes, it was more realistic to me. I will say there is one episode I absolutely hated, the documentary one I definitely could have done without, merlin dvd but don't let that one episode be the reason you don't get this set (you may like it), because the rest of the season is in true Grey's form. I also loved downton abbey dvd the journey of Alex this season, he and Christina were both center stage and it game of thrones dvd was a nice change of pace. Callie, Mark, and Arizona's journey as a "family" was also a good storyline. Adele's Alzheimer's was heartbreaking, grey's anatomy dvd box set and if I had been Meredith I would have done the same thing. I could watch this episode a million times and never tire of it! Callie's voice is so amazing; it brings so much emotion and intensity to the drama that's unfolding. I also liked the documentary episode. And yes, I "got" the nod (music & visual) to merlin dvd box set. Thanks to MASH I believe those medical dramas that aired after MASH had more heart to their stories because of MASH's success & formula.
But unlike MASH, which treated Asians as nothing more than two-dimensional chracters, I loved how Christina was flushed out so Hotdvdset.com we could see her in all her three demensions. Third The Musical Episode: alot of people did not like this one but it was easily the best of the season, it was intense dexter dvd and sad i cried when they sang Chasing Cars and Callie wanted Baileys hand. The music fit in perfectly and at times it did not feel like a musical which was good. Till this episode i had no idea how talented the cast was, I did think this ep was the best but everyone does have their own opinoin right.
grey's anatomy dvdmerlin dvd sethomeland dvd

没有评论:

发表评论