2012年7月12日星期四

In NCIS seasons 9 there was an episode i cannot mind?


Life beofre his eyes and Playing with fire. There was a scene where Gibbs says to someone about staying safe, something to do with tides. I would love to know this quote because I want it maybe as a tattoo, can someone please tell me they know what i am talking about and tell me the quote please
A1: I definitely wouldn't want to get this wrong, esp if it's gonna be something that you're going to have tattooed on you, so could you give us some more info? I checked and there are 8 episodes between "Life Before His Eyes" and "Playing with Fire". I'm a huge NCIS boxset DVD on sale fan, have seen every episode at least twice...won’t even talk about how many times I've seen some of the early season episodes that are on all the time on USA.
comes from: http://tvshowlover.eklablog.com/in-ncis-seasons-9-there-was-an-episode-i-cannot-mind-a47393380
best tv series for you: game of thrones cheap dvdfringe cheap dvd

没有评论:

发表评论