2013年5月7日星期二

Could you tell me the difference between Once Upon a Time and Grimm?

Seriesondvd

I want to watch the show Once Upon a Time DVD but my friend told me I should watch the show Grimm because there are have something in common so I don’t know which one I should go first. Does anyone know the difference between the two shows?

A3: Both of the shows are worth watching for me! Once Upon a Time is a fairytale drama about Snow White and Prince Charming getting a curse from the Queen and have a child who gets the curse. It weaves in other fairytales in too. Grimm is a fantasy crime drama. Turns out the Brother Grimm's stories were actually an encyclopedia and were the few humans that could see these creatures. And fight them to protect humanity. The two shows are really good!

more dvd in series on dvdrevenge dvddisney 164 dvd

没有评论:

发表评论