2013年1月28日星期一

What’s your idea on the end of Breaking Bad season 5?


DVDSEA

Breaking Bad season 5 will come to the end. I think this is a incredible tv show. I think it's fair to say that either walt will die or someone in his family will die. What’s your on the end of Breaking Bad?

A1: In my opinion, Walt will die in the season finale. I don't know about Jesse, I'm not sure if he'll die, but I'm pretty positive Walt will die. As for his family, I think they'll survive. But nobody knows what will go on with the show! But the only thing I know is that the storyline is tension! Breaking Bad DVD is so good and I love it!

comes from: http://www.dvdsea.com/products/Breaking-Bad-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Box-Set-DVDS-3105.html

dvd store for more dvds: how i met your mother season 8 dvd, game of thrones season 3 dvd

没有评论:

发表评论